what was the name of TLC's first album

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SFS relationships, how do you feel about it?

Stud for stud relationships are perhaps amongst some of the most interesting lesbian relationships in the LGBT community. Being that I have never been in a SFS relationship, there isn't much I can say about it. However, my opinion is that love has no barriers and if you prefer this kind of relationship, it is nobody's business to judge you.

Adjusting my view

At one time, I argued that SFS relationships were wrong. but once I analyzed my thinking, I had to make adjustments in my viewpoint. Personally, I am not interested in being in a SFS relationship but I support those who aren't afraid to step out the box and be themselves.

If anyone has SFS experiences or are in a SFS relationship, please email me or if you have an opinion subscribe to my blog site and give a comment. I want to hear from you :)

2 comments:

  1. I am very much attracted to other Ags and Studs. Actually, I'm just attracted to women. Full stop! Under my New Era Fitted and Sneakerhead ways is a woman and I embrace my womanhood completely.

    The thing that hurts the most is the fact that I can't be comfortable in the very community that I thought would embrace me. There are a great deal of us out there. We as the LGBTQ are already discriminated against by the world in general and it's even harder as well as more hurtful that we are then again discriminated by our own community!

    It's fine that we have subgroups within this community. In order for us to expect the world to accept us all, we have to first accept ourselves. When it comes to SFS, we are all women attracted to women. Everyone is entitled to their choice and preference. We shouldn't be "hated on" for being strong enough to express/act on it!

    I think this is a great thing you have here in this website/magazine. I found it through Viital's site as well. I'm looking forward to following you and this progress. Great job and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the thorough comment and the support. I genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete