what was the name of TLC's first album

Sunday, January 2, 2011

YELZUFLY

24 year old female rap artist YelzUfly, based out of New Orleans, Louisiana, may be one of the hottest female artist to grace the streets of New Orleans. She is known for her steady flow pattern, classic but edgy delivery and stylish image, after checking out her website, I came to the conclusion, that the girl is going places. Not only is she a true and original hiphopper but with attractive qualities such as; humility, elegance and edge, I was beyond impressed and motivated to do a blog on her.

I learned about Yelzufly via twitter, after she tweeted her mixtape, I immediately went to her website because I'm always interested in what new rap artist have to say; especially skillful artist repping the LGBT Community. I then listened to a few tracks and was beyond astounded, so I showed my support. One of the quotes I appreciate by YelzUfly taken from her profile on her website is  "Everybody want to rap just to rap, I just got things on my mind and it just happen to rhyme."

Soon, this lyrical genius may be tailgating the success of powerful hiphopper Lil wayne whose also based out of New Orleans..Well lets hope so, the more we support and back talented and gifted artist such asYelzUfly, the sooner we'll have a rap artist who officially and openly represents the LGBT Community...Check for a follow up to this article in the near future, until then Y'all Check out your gurrrrl'z website http://www.datpiff.com/profile/YELZ_U_FLY, her shit is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few tracks I fell in love with are "the flight", "muggin" &"vans and snapback", just to name a few..

No comments:

Post a Comment